- The Byron Shire has more than 10 halls and community venues suitable for hosting events, functions, workshops or group activities.
- Halls bring people together, contributing to the wellbeing of the community.
- The halls have been the heart of our communities for decades and many of them have great histories.
- Yamba’s exclusive coastal country riverfront wedding experience.
- Fantabulous wedding value on the north coast! Four-day / three-night package $6,500 including ceremony, reception, three bedroom fully renovated homestead accommodation (sleeps eight people).
- Private retreat on 50 acres, 800m Clarence River frontage.
- Meeting/function rooms with the latest technology and quality catering options for all tastes and budgets.
- Prides itself on a history of successful social and corporate events, seeing clientele returning time and time again.
- Central Byron Bay location, surrounded by accommodation options.
- Located right on the banks of the picturesque Richmond River only 20 minutes south of Byron Bay.
- Stylish and modern function facilities featuring river views and natural light.
- Affordable luxurious accommodation with a choice of hotel spa rooms, 1 or 2 bedroom suites and penthouses.
- A two acre beachfront venue where a playful barefoot sophistication and respect for the environment coexist..
- An idyllic blank canvas offering clients pared back luxury and choice when it comes to catering and styling, making each event unique..
- The boutique accommodation offers a coastal chic feel and sleeps 28 guests.
Located in the heart of the Northern Rivers region and less than 30 minutes’ drive from the centre of Byron Bay. The airport offers up to 58 flights per week from Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne on Jetstar, Virgin Australia, FlyPelican and Rex Airlines.
An oasis in the heart of Byron Bay with a grassed natural outdoor amphitheatre with insulated undercover stage area.
Fantastic new, state-of-the-art community facility. Endless possibilities – from private functions, to corporate, sport and cultural events.